Tuesday 5 May 2009

The hills are alive with the sound of music..

..and so is the Surface Gallery. That meaning, the music is blaring from the player and people are running about, doing the set-up the new exhibition starting this week.
For the casual listener is may sound like someone is pulling a wall down at the moment (but I am optimistic the roof will not fall on me whilst I am writing this blog at the downstairs office).

So, it is finally time for Banalarama. The private view is tonight, and all this week, the doors will be open for anyone wanting to see the work. Well worth the effort, I will say, having had a sneak peak at the stuff on display.

That is all from me - I will be going upstairs and contribute my non-existent DIY skills to the exhibition effort before rushing off to work. Hope to see you here, my dear reader!

-Johanna-

No comments:

Post a Comment